Welcome to Azeze!
1. Use of the Website
- You agree to use our website and services only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any part of our website or services at any time without prior notice.
2. User Accounts
- You may be required to create an account to access certain features of our website or to make purchases. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account and to update your information as needed to keep it current.
3. Intellectual Property
- All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Azeze or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on our content without our express written permission.
4. User Content
- You may have the opportunity to submit content, such as reviews or comments, on our website. By submitting content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, display, and distribute your content.
- You are solely responsible for the content you submit, and it must not violate the rights of any third party or be unlawful, offensive, or harmful.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
- Our website and services are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- We do not warrant that our website or services will be error-free or uninterrupted.
6. Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Azeze and its affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from
(a) your use or inability to use our website or services,
(b) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein,
(c) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website,
(d) any bugs, viruses, or other harmful components,
(e) any content, products, or services offered, provided, or purchased through our website, or
(f) any third-party content or conduct on our website.
7. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
8. Changes to these Terms